- Ufuk & Bahar Dördüncü, and Yuja Wang – Istanbul Music Festival review
- Freud und Leid
- AIM Premieres, Flanked By Icons Of Avante-Garde
- Concierto de bravura
- New sounds and soundscapes in Istanbul: Britten and Takemitsu
- If playing the piano would be an Olympic discipline, the sisters Dördüncü would be winning medals with their energetic and flawless performance.
- İstanbul Music Festival’s piano concerts offer poetic respite
- LE DAUPHINE LIBERE The “success” of Classical Music! Or; a fairy tale like concert from Dördüncü Couple
- MANNHEIMER MORGEN Piano Couple
- LE DAUPHINE LIBEREThe Magical Couple
- RHEINSCHE POST “Noble Virtuosity at Most”
- Kultur In Dusselforf a hurricane on the keyboard
- CUMHURIYET Two sisters on the piano
- KARLSRUHE, BADISCHE NEUESTE NACHRICHTEN BADENDDRUCK G.M.B.H.“Two Sisters Become One With The Piano”
- Correio Brasiliense The Turkish Music Culture, that has been going on many ages
- WAZ Vendredi - Culture à EsenTwo sisters playing with ENTHUSIASM
- GENEVA NEWSPAPER Dördüncü Sisters: A perfect Couple
- GUNES Two Rahmaninofs on two pianos
- CUMHURIYET Like one pianist playing with four hands
- TURKISH DAILY NEWSOne of the most important event of the Ankara Festival
A “Four Hands” Night at Bürgermasterhaus
Playing four hand on a single keyboard is much more difficult than playing on two pianos. Each of a pair can only use half of the keyboard, which requires an extreme concentration and a strict eligibility while choosing the repertoire, in order to synchronize the movements.
It looks as if, none of these is creating a problem for Ufuk and Bahar Dördüncü, who performed at “Bürgermasterhaus” at Werden. The most exciting moment of the night was “6 Antique Epigraphs” from Claude Debussy. With a great delicacy, they turned the atmosphere into a mystic and melodramatic environment with tiny colors spread out everywhere as miniatures.