- Ufuk & Bahar Dördüncü, and Yuja Wang – Istanbul Music Festival review
- Freud und Leid
- AIM Premieres, Flanked By Icons Of Avante-Garde
- Concierto de bravura
- New sounds and soundscapes in Istanbul: Britten and Takemitsu
- If playing the piano would be an Olympic discipline, the sisters Dördüncü would be winning medals with their energetic and flawless performance.
- İstanbul Music Festival’s piano concerts offer poetic respite
- LE DAUPHINE LIBERE The “success” of Classical Music! Or; a fairy tale like concert from Dördüncü Couple
- MANNHEIMER MORGEN Piano Couple
- LE DAUPHINE LIBEREThe Magical Couple
- RHEINSCHE POST “Noble Virtuosity at Most”
- Kultur In Dusselforf a hurricane on the keyboard
- CUMHURIYET Two sisters on the piano
- KARLSRUHE, BADISCHE NEUESTE NACHRICHTEN BADENDDRUCK G.M.B.H.“Two Sisters Become One With The Piano”
- Correio Brasiliense The Turkish Music Culture, that has been going on many ages
- WAZ Vendredi - Culture à EsenTwo sisters playing with ENTHUSIASM
- GENEVA NEWSPAPER Dördüncü Sisters: A perfect Couple
- GUNES Two Rahmaninofs on two pianos
- CUMHURIYET Like one pianist playing with four hands
- TURKISH DAILY NEWSOne of the most important event of the Ankara Festival
There is no need to search outside for a partner if someone is coming for a musician family. As of Labeques and Kontarskys, this is the situation for Dördüncü Sisters.
The performance “White and Black” from Claude Debussy was very affective and touchy, but what definitely more impressive was the enthusiastic waltz from Maurice Ravel, was more genuine than orchestra version. After all these virtuosity, two pianists performed the first movement of Re-Major sonata from W.A.Mozart, with four hands, that everybody appreciated a lot.
It was a wonderful performance.