- AIM Premieres, Flanked By Icons Of Avante-Garde
- Concierto de bravura
- New sounds and soundscapes in Istanbul: Britten and Takemitsu
- If playing the piano would be an Olympic discipline, the sisters Dördüncü would be winning medals with their energetic and flawless performance.
- İstanbul Music Festival’s piano concerts offer poetic respite
- LE DAUPHINE LIBERE The “success” of Classical Music! Or; a fairy tale like concert from Dördüncü Couple
- MANNHEIMER MORGEN Piano Couple
- LE DAUPHINE LIBEREThe Magical Couple
- RHEINSCHE POST “Noble Virtuosity at Most”
- Kultur In Dusselforf a hurricane on the keyboard
- CUMHURIYET Two sisters on the piano
- KARLSRUHE, BADISCHE NEUESTE NACHRICHTEN BADENDDRUCK G.M.B.H.“Two Sisters Become One With The Piano”
- Correio Brasiliense The Turkish Music Culture, that has been going on many ages
- WAZ Vendredi - Culture à EsenTwo sisters playing with ENTHUSIASM
- GENEVA NEWSPAPER Dördüncü Sisters: A perfect Couple
- GUNES Two Rahmaninofs on two pianos
- CUMHURIYET Like one pianist playing with four hands
- TURKISH DAILY NEWSOne of the most important event of the Ankara Festival
- CRUMB, GERVASONI, HAAS: Magical Worlds of Sound
- MAKROKOSMOS Magical Worlds of Sound
The artists were like the highly disciplined racers on the stage. If playing piano had been a discipline in the Olympics, Dördüncü Sisters’ fingers flying on the keys strong and errorless, would definitely win an Olympic Medal.
Nothing was less than Claude Debussy’s “White and Black”, everything was fresh and limpid in spite of a wonderful sound at an overdose sensitivity and whispering accords. In waltz from Maurice Ravel, we could observe how Turkish and Spanish temperaments explosion laid down. Bodies emphasizing the rhythm accompanied the unconsciously playing “four hands”.
A young and fresh performance, sincere applause, needs a repetition!